Sifu Peter Wong have been involved in Chinese martial arts for nearly 40 years and is an expert in the Choy Lee Fut style that originates from the Shaolin temple in China.
He has taught in many martial arts organizations, community centres, colleges and UBC. In total, he has taught over 10,000 students over the years, many of whom have gone on to becoming martial arts champions and instructors.
Master Peter Wong's current positions held are:
- Chairman of the World Organization of Wushu & Kung Fu Masters
- Co-chairman of the Confederation of Canadian Wushu Organization
- 9th Degree of Confederation of Canadian Wushu Organization
- Honorary president of Hong Kong Hung Hsing Choy Lee Fut Federation
- 10th Degree of World Organization of Wushu & Kung Fu Masters
- President of Hon Hsing Athletic Association
- Chief Instructor of the Choy Lee Fut Kung Fu Association
Our address is Unit #2155 - 4871 Shell Road, Richmond, BC V6X 3Z6
For inquires regarding schedules, classes, or specific questions regarding Choy Lee Fut please contact:
email@example.com or call 604-779-6308.